Most frequent questions and answers
bizProWeb respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. bizProWeb responds expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Services. In accordance with applicable law (including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998), bizProWeb will, under appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate any account for actual or apparent copyright infringement. Note that any capitalized terms not defined in this Copyright Policy have the meanings set forth in our Terms of Service.
To report a copyright infringement by a bizProWeb user, all you need to do is fill out our DMCA Copyright Complaint Form. This form is the fastest way to report a copyright infringement.
If you prefer, you can also send a DMCA notice to our designated agent (information below). Such report must include the following information and details:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit bizProWeb to locate the material on the Services;
- Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number and email address;
- The following statements:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”; and
Deliver this notice, with all items completed, to bizProWeb’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Attention: Copyright Agent
1125 West Avenue, Suite 4
Miami Beach, FL 33139
We may modify this Copyright Policy from time to time, and will post the most current version on our site. If a modification meaningfully reduces your rights, we’ll notify you in accordance with the procedures set forth in our Terms of Service.